Technical SEO refers to changes that take place behind the scenes of your website. It’s important because proper technical SEO changes help Google crawl sites and index them without any barriers.
I have the experience necessary to help with all technical SEO issues related to your website. As an SEO consultant who works alongside developers, this is where my skillset really comes into its own.
By prioritising according to your business’ ROI, I will create a clear roadmap to improve your organic search performance. I’ve worked on many types of technical SEO projects, including:
- Migration: Successfully migrating websites from https to CMS without harming existing SEO work.
- New website recommendations: Optimising new websites for SEO as well as new development technology.
- Server-side rendering: Optimising sites with server-side rendering to improve page speed and Google rankings. This includes using React and Angular applications, as well as optimising Single-Page Applications (SPAs).
- Accelerated Mobile Pages (AMP): Stripping back webpages to improve loading speed and enhance visibility in Google SERPs.
- Site structure recommendations: Creating or enhancing an existing site structure to improve SEO. This improves UX and helps Google crawl the site faster, priming it for a top-ranking position in the SERPs.
- Page speed recommendations: Google’s next algorithm update will focus on Core Web Vitals (CWV). That means page speed has never been more important.