- November 20, 2021
- by Today Infotech
- Best SEO Expert, Best SEO Specialist, Freelance SEO, Hire Freelancer SEO Expert, SEO, Seo Expert, SEO factor, SEO Freelancer
- 0 Comments
Why choose an SEO Consultant over an SEO agency?
In my opinion, the benefits of working with a freelance SEO consultant, rather than an SEO agency are:
- Firstly, you are working one-on-one with an SEO specialist. You get direct access to the professional with all the answers and who knows what SEO works and what doesn’t.
- Secondly, the costs are generally cheaper as you don’t have SEO consulting agency overheads to pay for.
- Thirdly, you know exactly who is working on your project and that it isn’t being outsourced to SEO consultants unknown by the SEO company.
- Lastly, with an SEO agency that employs lots of SEO consultants, it can take a long time to get answers. With a freelance SEO specialist or SEO expert UK, you’ll get your answer straight away.
The world of online marketing is such a fast-paced and ever-changing environment that I’m always learning. That’s just one of the things I love most about SEO, it’s an industry that never stands still. I’m abreast of all the latest changes, strategies, industry and algorithm updates and market trends. This ensures your business is never left behind.
Over the last ten years I’ve worked alongside some of the UK’s best SEO agencies and as a freelancer. The skills I’ve learnt along the way mean I can integrate seamlessly with your marcomms, digital and dev teams. Plus, as a leading London-based SEO consultant I can work on both short and long-term projects.
Whilst I’m based in London, SEO is an incredibly transferable skill. That means my skillset isn’t limited to the UK. I’m happy to travel within the UK, work remotely or in a physical office as part of your wider team. Similarly, I can work remotely for businesses based outside of the UK.
An SEO consultant like me offers more flexibility than an agency might. That’s because you can enlist my SEO services for specific projects or on a rolling contract. With me, there’s no minimum length to a contract. That means you can cancel my services at any time.
As part of my SEO services I also have a network of freelancers that I work closely with. They can provide an add-on service depending on the project and strategy. I understand that every brand is in a different place of their digital transformation. So, I always advise on the best team and strategy in order to better optimise your ROI and achieve your goal of increasing your traffic and conversion.
Interested? Get in touch and I’ll happily provide you with a free initial SEO overview for your website.