Hire the best PPC Advertising
What is a PPC specialist?
PPC, short for pay-per-click, is a popular advertising model in which advertisers only pay a fee when one of their ads is clicked. Today Infotech features PPC freelancers who are available to help you master Google and social media-based PPC advertising campaigns in order to grow your business.
How do you hire a PPC specialist?
You can source PPC specialist talent on Today Infotech by following these three steps:
- Write a project description. You’ll want to determine your scope of work and the skills and requirements you are looking for in a PPC specialist.
- Post it on Today Infotech. Once you’ve written a project description, post it to Today Infotech. Simply follow the prompts to help you input the information you collected to scope out your project.
- Shortlist and interview PPC specialists. Once the proposals start coming in, create a shortlist of the professionals you want to interview.
Of these three steps, your project description is where you will determine your scope of work and the specific type of PPC specialist you need to complete your project.
How much does it cost to hire a PPC specialist?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions.
- An experienced PPC specialist may command higher fees but also work faster, have more-specialized areas of expertise, and deliver higher-quality work.
- A contractor who is still in the process of building a client base may price their PPC specialist services more competitively.
Which one is right for you will depend on the specifics of your project.
How do you write a PPC specialist job post?
Your job post is your chance to describe your project scope, budget, and talent needs. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
Job post title
Create a simple title that describes exactly what you’re looking for. The idea is to target the keywords that your ideal candidate is likely to type into a job search bar to find your project. Here are some sample PPC specialist job post titles:
- Next PPC expert to build my Google Adwords ad campaign
- Are you a Facebook PPC ad expert? We want to talk to you
- Paid search media manager needed for consumer products company
An effective PPC specialist job post should include:
- Scope of work: From ad creation to determining cost per click, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, platforms, or budgets, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
PPC specialist job responsibilities
Here are some examples of PPC specialist job responsibilities:
- Manage PPC campaigns in Google Adword and Facebook advertising campaigns
- Gather data and conduct analysis of various PPC budgets
- Determine best price point for PPC campaign in LinkedIn
PPC specialist job requirements and qualifications
Be sure to include any requirements and qualifications you’re looking for in a PPC specialist. Here are some examples:
- Minimum 2 years of experience working in a paid search marketing role
- Track record managing media campaigns for paid search and paid social
- Solution-oriented mindset and ability to conduct AB testing