Hire the best Google Analytics Experts
How to Hire Google Analytics Consultants
What is a Google Analytics consultant?
Google Analytics has become the web analytics service of choice for companies across different industries, from book publishing to Silicon Valley and beyond. A Google Analytics consultant can help you link your website to this service in order to gather a wide range of data, including where visitors to your website are coming from, what links they’re clicking once they arrive, how long they spend on a page, and how well your pay-per-click (PPC) advertising campaigns are performing.
How do you hire a Google Analytics consultant?
You can source Google Analytics consultant talent on Today Infotech by following these three steps:
- Write a project description. You’ll want to determine your scope of work and the skills and requirements you are looking for in a Google Analytics consultant.
- Post it on Today Infotech. Once you’ve written a project description, post it to Today Infotech. Simply follow the prompts to help you input the information you collected to scope out your project.
- Shortlist and interview Google Analytics consultants. Once the proposals start coming in, create a shortlist of the professionals you want to interview.
Of these three steps, your project description is where you will determine your scope of work and the specific type of Google Analytics consultant you need to complete your project.
How much does it cost to hire a Google Analytics consultant?
Rates can vary due to many factors, including expertise and experience, location, and market conditions. Learn about the cost to hire Google Analytics consultants.
How do you write a Google Analytics consultant job post?
Your job post is your chance to describe your project scope, budget, and talent needs. Although you don’t need a full job description as you would when hiring an employee, aim to provide enough detail for a contractor to know if they’re the right fit for the project.
Job post title
Create a simple title that describes exactly what you’re looking for. The idea is to target the keywords that your ideal candidate is likely to type into a job search bar to find your project. Here are some sample Google Analytics consultant job post titles:
- SEO expert proficient in Google Analytics needed for upcoming campaign
- Need help properly tracking social media ads in Google Analytics
- Adwords and Google Analytics expert needed to manage online campaign
An effective Google Analytics consultant job post should include:
- Scope of work: From connecting my website to tracking average Pay-Per-Click Costs, list all the deliverables you’ll need.
- Project length: Your job post should indicate whether this is a smaller or larger project.
- Background: If you prefer experience with certain industries, campaigns, or platforms, mention this here.
- Budget: Set a budget and note your preference for hourly rates vs. fixed-price contracts.
Google Analytics consultant job responsibilities
Here are some examples of Google Analytics consultant job responsibilities:
- Track all social media traffic in Google Analytics
- Configure detailed traffic and cost analysis in Google Analytics
- Create comparison reports keyword performance across all search engines
Google Analytics consultant job requirements and qualifications
Be sure to include any requirements and qualifications you’re looking for in a Google Analytics consultant. Here are some examples:
- Must have extensive experience in Google Analytics 360
- Track record of developing insightful reports in Google Analytics regarding Pay-Per-Click performance, organic keyword performance and social media traffic