- February 4, 2021
- by Today Infotech
- Best SEO Expert, Best SEO Specialist, Freelance SEO, Hire Freelancer SEO Expert, Hire SEO Expert, SEO, Seo Expert, SEO factor, SEO Freelancer, seo packages, seo servives
- 0 Comments
Freelance PPC & Paid Media Expert
I work with businesses across the UK delivering agency standard PPC performance, in a more cost-effective way. I focus on helping businesses grow with results-driven PPC campaigns.
Target your ideal customers with a paid search campaign
With the correct management and optimisation paid search campaigns can deliver huge ROI for your business. Find the sweet spot and you can enjoy rapid rewards – get it wrong and you’ll feel like you’re flushing money down the drain.
The good news is that you don’t need a bottomless budget to smash your marketing goals. I’ve been helping clients to generate a positive return on their ad spend for over five years, handling pay-per-click (PPC) budgets from £1,000 to £100,000 per month and delivering the kind of results that drive real business growth. If you want to build an effective PPC campaign without paying eye-watering agency rates, I can help.
I honed my PPC skills in-house for a company in the business sales market where I grew the spend from £500 per month to £25,000 per month. This campaign delivered fantastic ROI for the business – contributing to a huge growth in revenue and employees (from 12 to 60) to service the leads.
While organic traffic is the holy grail of Google’s search engine proposition, it can feel just as unattainable for most businesses and moving up the rankings can be a slower play.
Which is why pay-per-click has a well-deserved place in every digital marketing strategy. A paid search campaign will enable you to attract immediate qualified visitors to your website and have more control over a source of revenue.
How I can help you
I deliver top-level agency performance in a more cost-effective way. My passion is delivering leads, sales, increased revenue and positive ROI for my clients from PPC channels.
I take a root and branch approach to PPC management that involves optimising ad accounts, messaging, and landing pages to ensure that I drive the highest returns possible from your spend. In summary here is what I can help your business grow:
- Increase your sales or leads – I have extensive experience of delivering profitable lead generation campaigns in a wide range of industries from financial services to car tracking and security.
- Create a comprehensive PPC strategy – I focus on creating a PPC strategy that is tailored to your goals and budget to drive maximum ROI.
- Craft your company’s PPC messaging – Following an in-depth analysis of your market and your company’s offering, I create paid media messaging that cuts through the noise and drives qualified traffic to your website.
- Drive more ROI from your landing pages with conversion rate optimisation – For many PPC clients the implementation of conversion rate optimization and thorough testing can deliver a huge increase in ROI. I have extensive conversation rate optimisation experience and a suite of tools readily available to drive this.
My PPC approach
I provide an open, honest, and transparent service. I’ll only recommend a PPC strategy if I think it will work for your business and I’ll do whatever it takes to deliver value every step of the way.
Naturally, each campaign will start with fully understanding your business. I’ll spend time getting to know your business, your market, and your target audience. The more I learn about your business, the better the collaboration and the more powerful the results.
This approach will include:
- Understanding your business
- In-depth analysis of the market and competitors
- Keyword research
- Landing page conversion tracking and optimisation
- Landing page creation where required
- Creating PPC ad messaging
- Day to day management of your PPC account
- Detailed monthly report so that you can track progress and measure your return on investment
My services include
- New account builds
- Monthly PPC management
- Strategy creation
- Account audits
- Conversion rate optimisation (CRO)