Content Management Systems
Content Management Systems: From a brochure website to a complex e-commerce website, we use a range of content management systems and always recommend based upon your needs. The most popular content management systems, or ways of building websites, which we work with are:
During our consultations with you, we’ll get a good feel for the types of functions you require, the capability of your team, the complexity of your product database, integration with other systems and your future plans; before recommending a solution.
Our development team is a unique blend of experts working in a range of coding frameworks, from PHP to .NET, allowing us to offer flexibility to our clients.
Whilst it’s a case of horses for courses, our recommended content management systems will always have some things in common:
- Robustness and reliability
- Widely used globally
- Supported by a community of developers worldwide
- Capable of expansion – via readily available plugins or bespoke development
- Multiple users and role capabilities
- WYSIWYG and HTML editing (to add text, pictures, video and animation)
- Full training